Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Eco Cup

First off a big thanks to the staff at Coppetta Mestruale for being so nice to work with and sending me this cup to review.
When I first received this cup I was so excited as it's a beautiful fuchsia color, and I was just hoping that the cup would work for me. It came with directions, and a green cotton storage bag. It's made really well, the silicone is very nice and soft. It's fairly easy to clean, you'll just need a small brush to clean out the stem as it's hallow. I chose the larger size (Size 2) as it's the same length as the Size 1, but holds more.  It works really well for me even though I have a low cervix. The wider size allows my cervix to dip inside the cup, so that even if my cervix is lower it will still work. I didn't have any leaking and was able to get a good seal every time. It is soft and very comfortable to wear, I just trimmed the stem a little as it was too long for me.

The cup comes in clear, fuchsia, and now a gorgeous blue.

Sizes Available:

Size 1 
Diameter: 42.55mm                                Capacity to Holes: 17ml
Cup Length: 45mm                                 Capacity to Rim: 21ml
Total Length: 67mm

Size 2
Diameter: 46mm                                     Capacity to Holes: 20ml
Cup Length: 45mm                                 Capacity to Rim: 28ml
Total Length: 67mm

Where to Buy:  
https://www.coppetta-mestruale.it/

No comments: