Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bella Cup

I decided on the Bella Cup small. The Bella company is so nice to work with and it ended up shipping to me faster than I expected. I highly recommend this company.

The cup itself is very soft and comfortable to wear, I didn't even notice it was there. The only part that bothered me was the stem being too long, but I think a little trim will fix the problem. It popped open easily for me. The grip on the cup itself isn't very grippy, but the stem is.  That could end up being a problem for those that need grips on the cup or are inexperienced. I don't need them and had no problem pinching the cup to remove it. The length was perfect for me. It's also very easy to clean as there isn't much writing on the cup to make it difficult. Overall I'm very happy with the cup, and will continue to use it.

Sizes available:
Small
Diameter: 41mm
Cup Length: 48.1mm
Total Length: 71.9mm
Cup Capacity: 20ml

Large
Diameter: 45.5mm
Cup Length: 48.1mm
Total Length: 73.4mm
Cup Capacity: 30ml

Lifespan:
Up to 5 years

Care:
  • Boil the cup 2-4 minutes after each cycle. *Never leave the cup unattended.
  • Swab with alcohol.
  • Wash with soap and water, then rinse well. 
  • Use a small brush to clean the holes.
  • Use sterilizing tablets.

Where to buy:
http://www.bellacup.co.kr/

No comments: